- n a quick look
- n a brief or incomplete view
from the window he could catch a glimpse of the lake
- n a vague indication
he caught only a glimpse of the professor's meaning
- v catch a glimpse of or see briefly
We glimpsed the Queen as she got into her limousine
- Photographer Jehad Nga gets a rare glimpse of the men who plunder the shipping lanes off the east coast of Africa.
- Photographer Yuri Kozyrev gets a rare glimpse into a crowded Iraqi detention center.
- Less than a year after everyone promised to be good in the wake of Princess Diana's death, the briefest glimpse at the front pages of every newspaper in Britain last week, tabloids .
News & Articles
- Steve Bousquet column: A glimpse of an unguarded Gov. Rick Scott
To catch a glimpse of Gov. Rick Scott in an unguarded moment is to see a man liberated from his straitjacket of message-driven politics.
June 10, 2013 - Tampa Bay Times
- Geoff Cook, CEO of MeetMe, to Speak at Glimpse: the Social Discovery Conference
MeetMe, Inc., the public market leader for social discovery, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Geoff Cook will be speaking at Glimpse, the social discovery conference, o
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- SoHo Gives a Glimpse of Retail's Future
Walk down Greene Street in Manhattan's SoHo district this week, and you'll get a glimpse of the retail store of the future — two of them, in fact. At 131 Greene Street, online jewelry retailer BaubleBar has set up a pop-up shop replete with digital touchscreens and interactive displays. Open through August 13, shoppers can use in-store iPads to design and purchase jewelry personalized with their ...
June 9, 2013 - Mashable
- Lisa Marie Presley in Reuters
Presley, 40, wrote last week that she had been forced to "show my cards and announce under the gun and under vicious personal attack that I am in fact pregnant. Once they got a glimpse of my expanding physique a few days ago, they have been like a...
- Michael Hayden in Washington Post
The documents provide a glimpse of a very different time and a very different agency,Hayden told a conference of historians on Thursday.
- Heribert Rech in AFP
The first policeman heard shots fired on the first floor. They ...... went up and caught a glimpse of the gunman, who shot at them and fled,Rech said. "He is then believed to have shot two more teachers in the corridor."