gingham : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a clothing fabric in a plaid weave
- Solution: Give the chicks a place to roost: A shamelessly girly poster printed with blue gingham.
- Emily Lodge so loves gingham that one wall of her living room is lined with the red-checked material, a den has a blue-checked gingham motif, intimate dinners are served on a .
- Every seasonal collection has a theme nautical, rustic, Victorian, gingham, clowns that is later translated into more wearable items sold in boutiques and department stores.
News & Articles
- Who Had the Best Street Style of the Week...So Far?
Heidi Klum, Sienna Miller, Olivia Palermo, Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Jessica Parker (Bauer Griffin, PacificCoastNews.com) We are in the midst of a street style saturated week! First, Olivia Palermo wowed us with the smart simplicity of her blazer and blue jeans on Monday. Then yesterday, she was spotted walking Mr. Butler in a pair of gingham cigarette pants and black brogues. Sienna Miller went ...
June 12, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Manchester United New Kit: Red Devils' 2013-14 Jerseys Make for a Unique Look
Manchester United will sport new kits in 2013-14, bringing back the "Cantona collar," made famous by former Red Devil Eric Cantona during the 1990s. It's unlikely that all of the United players will wear the black collar turned up like Cantona was famous for years ago, but the ones that do will reveal a black and grey design unique to the powerhouse club. Here's a look at the gingham check ...
June 12, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Ed Koch in The Post-Standard - Syracuse.com (blog)
(Koch commented about Upstate residents "wasting time in a pickup truck when you have to drive 20 miles to buy a gingham dress or a Sears, Roebuck suit."
- Bono in Spinner
We had spent some time in his house in Palm Springs which was a thrill -- looking out onto the desert and hills, no gingham for miles,Bono writes. "Plenty of miles, though, Miles Davis. And plenty of talk of jazz. That's when he showed me...