- n inflammation of the gums
- To the "four out of five who have it," gingivitis, forerunner of pyorrhea, is no laughing matter.
- Now we have to know everything about his second cousin's flirt with gingivitis.
- The disease is called variously Vincent's angina, trench mouth, ulcerated stomatitis, necrotic gingivitis.
News & Articles
- Millions Are Risking Gum Disease, Warn Eludril And Elgydium
Millions of Britons are risking gingivitis (gum disease) and more serious medical conditions because they do not brush their teeth every day, warn the manufacturers of Eludril mouthwash and Elgydium toothpaste. Seven million Britons do not clean their teeth regularly with 14% leaving it 48 hours between brushes, latest data from the British Dental Health Foundation shows. (PRWeb June 20, 2013 ...
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb