- n deciduous dioecious Chinese tree having fan-shaped leaves and fleshy yellow seeds; exists almost exclusively in cultivation especially as an ornamental street tree
- In a large, definitive trial, researchers find that the popular supplement gingko biloba does not prevent memory loss.
- The website also reports on problems found in vitamin C, saw palmetto, gingko biloba and several arthritis formulas.
- He is left with the gingko tree, the sunflowers and Kikuko for comfort.
News & Articles
- $6,000 could be needed to replace vandalized trees
Vandals who recently hacked up four trees on South Winooski Avenue in Burlington could be costing taxpayers $6,000 to replace the greenery, but it's not just residents' wallets that are hurting. It was a particularly painful morning for Eugene Aube as he cut down the very badly damaged Gingko trees. "I hate to see them destroyed like that. I consider them sort of my children," Aube said. He's ...
June 11, 2013 - WPTZ Burlington