gigolo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a man who has sex with and is supported by a woman
- The solace of many a dowager at Paris is the ubiquitous gigolo, a male who lurks in smart dancing places and is ready, for a modest tip, to offer gallantries to ladies whose age .
- If they wanted sex, they could call a gigolo.
- The next print issue of PTI, not yet posted online, includes my Short List blurb-review of HBO's Hung (about a well-endowed high-school teacher forced by debt to become a gigolo .
News & Articles
- Brian Austin Green joins 'Anger Management' cast as Charlie Sheen's nemesis
Beverly Hills 90210alum Brian Austin Green has been upgraded from guest star to full-time regular on the FX comedy "Anger Management."Green first appeared as Sean, the nemesis of Charlie Goodson (Charlie Sheen), in the show's premiere episode and recently returned in the episodes "Charlie Breaks Up with Kate" and "Charlie & the Secret Gigolo.""Anger Management" is going through a bit of a ...
June 28, 2013 - Zap2It
- Justin Timberlake in Reuters
...said in the March issue of GQ that he got his sense of style from his stepfather, Paul Harless, a banker who laid out his suit for the next morning every night and went to work looking "like Richard Gere in (American) Gigolo."
- Star Jones in San Jose Mercury News
The soon-to-be ex-husband of Star Jones says he's "been called a gigolo, a freeloader, unemployed, a sham and many other things that don't bear repeating" since Jones filed for divorce in March.
- Mandy Stadtmiller in NEWS.com.au
Markus (real name: Patrick), drew international headlines when Nevada officially approved his appointment earlier this month, so Stadtmiller said "The Post had to have a go at this gigolo".