gilbert : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns
- n a librettist who was a collaborator with Sir Arthur Sullivan in a famous series of comic operettas (1836-1911)
- n English court physician noted for his studies of terrestrial magnetism (1540-1603)
- n English navigator who in 1583 established in Newfoundland the first English colony in North America (1539-1583)
- n United States architect who influenced the development of the skyscraper (1859-1934)
News & Articles
- Gilbert teacher accused of having sex with student
Gilbert teacher accused of having sex with student Gilbert police say 29-year-old Andrew James Teaters is being held on suspicion of three counts of sexual conduct with a minor and one count of sexual abuse. Police say Teaters told them that he got romantically involved with one of his students in April and May and had sex with the girl on school grounds.
June 22, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Gilbert Theater plans its own awards show
Where: Gilbert Theater, 116 Green St. When: Monday from 6 to 9 p.m.
June 21, 2013 - HispanicBusiness.com
- Gilbert PD: Teacher had sex with student on campus
GILBERT, Ariz. – A Valley teacher was arrested Thursday for allegedly having sex with a student on campus. Gilbert police said 29-year-old Andrew James Teaters has been booked into jail on three counts of sexual conduct with a minor. Teaters is a teacher at the Gilbert Early College. Police said Teaters had sexual relations with a 17-year-old female student while on campus. The case remains ...
June 21, 2013 - KTVK 3TV Phoenix