get away :
- v run away from confinement
- v escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action
- v remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion
News & Articles
- Angels fall to Orioles, 3-2, for fourth loss in a row
Center fielder Peter Bourjos robs Baltimore of a two-run home run, but Angels can't get away with the win on the road. Center fielder Peter Bourjos robs Baltimore of a two-run home run, but Angels can't get away with the win on the road.
June 12, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Is Ryan Braun Better Served with a DL Stint to Get Away from MLB PED Circus?
The Biogenesis scandal has gotten crazy as of late and it's only going to get crazier for Ryan Braun . With a daily barrage of questions surrounding the scandal, would it be better for the Milwaukee Brewers slugger to go on the disabled list to get away from the spotlight? Before Milwaukee fans go crazy and start cussing up a storm, it could actually prove to benefit the Brewers. For starters ...
June 11, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Writing Off Your Summer Vacation
If you're lucky enough to get away this season, consider making vacation plans that will enable you to deduct some of your travel expenses. The only way to do this is to include certain activities in your trip.
June 10, 2013 - U.S.News & World Report LP via Yahoo! News