- n a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry
- For Scotland Yard, the Conduit Street caper was more than Britain's biggest gemstone robbery ever.
- Even DeBeers, the dominant producer of mined gemstone diamonds, has acknowledged the la- tent power of synthetic diamonds (the preferred industry term).
- At parties they're seen on hands grasping glasses of champagne, and on the red carpet celebrities have mastered the artful pose of lifting their fingers toward the camera, gemstone .
News & Articles
- Effy expands with more color, silver styles
A new collection of colored gemstone jewelry called Stained Glass and a sterling silver line incorporating freshwater pearls are among the latest additions for Effy.
June 13, 2013 - National Jeweler
- Industry Veterans Nirupa Bhatt and Vichian Veerasaksri Join JNA Awards 2013 Judging Panel
HONG KONG, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The organiser of the JNA Awards , the most prestigious awards event to recognise and honour excellence and achievement in the jewellery and gemstone trade, is delighted ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- ICA names poster contest winners
Tatian Berenguer of New York is the winner of the International Colored Gemstone Associations (ICA) annual poster competition. She was honored on May 16 in Changsha, China at the closing gala of the ICA 2013 congress.
June 11, 2013 - National Jeweler
- Tim Bray in Register
Those Gemstone guys are making a fairly heroic run with this thing,Bray said. "They want to get Ruby on their Smalltalk VM and make Rails run a hundred times faster, simply by not doing the OR mapping, to make ActiveRecord into an empty...