gassy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s resembling gas
- s suffering from excessive gas in the alimentary canal
- Back then, Pluto was considered a sort of one-of-a-kind oddball, a big chunk of mostly ice, very different from the rocky inner planets (like Earth) or the gassy outer ones (like .
- Almost all of the newly discovered planets were huge, hot and gassy, Jupiter-like bodies lying scaldingly close to their suns.
- They spread the sequel over two feature-length films and, with all that time to fill, got a little gassy in their storytelling.
News & Articles
- Rogue Legacy stars knights with different (dis)abilities, out now on PC
No name says "knight in shining armor" quite like "Lady Jojobo The Flatulent Dwarf Mage." Surely "Lady Jojobo The Short, Gassy Witch" doesn't have the same ring to it. She's one of many heroes in Rogue Legacy that suffer from different debilitating issues, such as Sir John The Near-Sighted Knight and Sir Dude The Giant Colorblind Ninja (we're not sure which of those last descriptors is meant to ...
June 28, 2013 - Joystiq
- Basic Needs Portfolio Selection: Chevron
There's nothing gassy about the kind of returns Chevron can deliver to shareholders with its well-diversified asset portfolio and rapidly growing dividend.
June 24, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Nardwuar the Human Serviette in Georgia Straight
Money by the barrelful, by the truckload. Mountains of money, heaped like gassy pyramids in the national dump. Scrounging packs of politicos, snapping, snarling and sending green bills flying sky-high as they root through the tangled mass with... Camille Paglia http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camille_Paglia&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEZMBkIfsMwcj7L9fFb-Bz1Bz7iSQ Washington Times http://www.google.com/url?q=http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/12/inside-politics-96459739/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHJ-ocGD_V1PKFns__eyX37MFHDwg Feb 11, 2009
41209 52898 gassy ...the songs on the Evaporators' latest are filled with local references: The first song, 'Where's the Butterknife?', is about local Vancouver punk-rock legends Death Sentence and their appearance on 21 Jump Street ; the song 'Gassy Jack' is...
- Kevin Smith in MTV.com
What would my Aquaman look like? He would fart under the ocean a lot, I tell you that much,Smith said. "He would leave a trail of bubbles and s-t. He would be so gassy, and people would be like, 'That's because he eats dolphins.'"