- a of or relating to or involving the stomach and esophagus
- Not only could it help prevent extra weight gain, it can also lower the risk of gastroesophageal reflux and other digestive problems that may compound sleep problems.
- The most common problem is gastroesophageal irritation, but dentists and oral surgeons have begun to warn of a more serious problem in a subgroup of patients--necrosis (death) of .
- But if you suffer from regular bouts of acid indigestion, you may need more than just a drugstore fix; you could have a more serious condition called gastroesophageal reflux .
News & Articles
- Drs. Oz and Roizen: Take the burn out of heartburn
"Doc, my heartburn is killing me," may be more on target than you know. A new study reveals that people with frequent heartburn, not just those suffering a severe problem with acid reflux called GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), are much...
June 19, 2013 - The Oregonian
- Marcia Angell in Jamaica Observer
Angell writes that it is now "gastroesophageal reflux disease ...... and marketed, along with the drugs to treat it, as a harbinger of serious oesophageal disease - which it usually is not."