gastronomical : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to gastronomy
- Soon Julia and two of her new French friends are toiling away on the cookbook that will transport these gastronomical joys across the Atlantic, touching and transforming many .
- There are all these gastronomical blogs out there and people are watching the Food Network constantly.
- But I suspect deeper gastronomical biases at play.
- MFK Fisher in AND
This award - which recognizes what goes into producing gastronomical and oenological pleasures, from sowing to harvesting crops, from preserving to processing and distributing products, from researching to creating, and from educating to mentoring... Michaelle Jean http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micha%C3%ABlle_Jean&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEpJGbP01-gWZUHpqS9KPGHbTiq2g Vancouver Sun http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.vancouversun.com/salutes%2Bchampions%2BCanadian%2Bcuisine/3195256/story.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFh7xTP0n1XHKN-HDdQmNEJZVNTtg Jun 24, 2010
41230 52953 gastronomical In the introduction to The Gastronomical Me," published in 1943, MFK Fisher wrote: "It seems to me that our three basic needs, for food and security and love, are so mixed and mingled and entwined that we cannot straightly think of one...
- Jennifer 8 Lee in TheReporter.com
That was the biggest gastronomical joke in history,says Lee. "They used familiar ingredients, like chicken, pork or beef along with vaguely exotic vegetables and the dish became the fashionable thing to eat. But the meaning of Chop Suey in...