garrulous : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s full of trivial conversation
- The garrulous neighbour kept her so engaged that she could not cook dinner for the guests.
- Heather listened to her garrulous mother talk for so long that she forgot to take the pie out of the oven.
- One of the best ways to get to know the city is through the half-day walking tours given by the garrulous Carlos Celdran, which are booked through the Peninsula Academy, a cultural .
News & Articles
- Video: Nesting Gannets in New Zealand
This "Sunday Morning" moment of nature takes you to New Zealand's North Island in the company of garrulous gannets getting ready for Father's Day.
June 16, 2013 - CBS News
- Michael K Deaver in FOXNews
He was a great big garrulous guy who was very serious about his politics and very serious about Ronald Reagan,Michael Deaver, Reagan's deputy chief of staff, said Monday. "He was sort of the keeper of the flame."
- Mark Kirk in Washington Post
That's not the first time I got blamed for doing what Ray LaHood[a garrulous fellow Illinois Republican House member] did,Kirk told a colleague.
- Alexis de Tocqueville in Pacific Free Press
Alexis de Tocqueville, the mid-19th century French historian, commented about his long stay in the United States: "It is impossible to conceive a more troublesome or more garrulous patriotism; it wearies even those who are disposed to respect it."