garland : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n United States singer and film actress (1922-1969)
- n a city in northeastern Texas (suburb of Dallas)
- n an anthology of short literary pieces and poems and ballads etc.
- n flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes
- v adorn with bands of flowers or leaves
They garlanded the statue
- And the critics' consensus favorite, Aki Kaurismaki's Finnish comedy-drama "The Man Without a Plan," received the Grand Prix (second place) and a garland for leading lady Kati .
- And she tossed an unmistakeable garland to Democrat Hillary Clinton "for showing such grace and determination in her campaign .