ganglion : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an encapsulated neural structure consisting of a collection of cell bodies or neurons
- THE MIDDLE EAST The Homeless For nearly a decade, the most sensitive political ganglion in the strife-racked body of the Middle East has been the problem of the Arab refugees .
- Apart from being a hemophiliac, Allen's latest hero, Allan Felix, is an exposed ganglion of neuroses, guilts and self-recriminations.
- He found, for instance, a decrease in ganglion cells, and an unusual amount of fat in the cells.
News & Articles
- Experts Examine Future Options in Digital Drugs for Pain
An expert physicians and neuroscientists look to the future of "digital drugs," implantable devices for the treatment of pain. Exciting new options include focus on dorsal root ganglion; new frequencies of neurostimulation; and new devices for peripheral nerve stimulation.
June 13, 2013 - Newswise
- Neil Warnock in Sportinglife.com
Craig had trouble with his Achilles and it turned out to be ganglion. He had it removed on Thursday and should be available to start training this week in a hope that he could be available to face Wolves after the international break,Warnock...