- n spectators at a golf or tennis match
- n a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
- n a room or series of rooms where works of art are exhibited
- n a long usually narrow room used for some specific purpose
- n a covered corridor (especially one extending along the wall of a building and supported with arches or columns)
- n narrow recessed balcony area along an upper floor on the interior of a building; usually marked by a colonnade
- n a horizontal (or nearly horizontal) passageway in a mine
- The site also includes a photo gallery, kid's corner, and slide show.
- A gallery of some of the twentieth century's great romances .
- A gallery of famous siblings and their sometimes fractious, sometimes harmonious relationships.
News & Articles
- Photo Gallery of 2013 Detroit Fireworks and Storify of spectators' photos
Photo Gallery and Storify of spectators' photos from the 2013 Detroit Fireworks
June 25, 2013 - MLive.com
- Gallery: The great trees of Seattle
They’re everywhere, and sometimes you’re just caught by the majesty of the darn things, shimmering in the sunlight, towering overhead and sheltering you from the rain. Seattle, The Emerald City (after all), has many great trees and each neighborhood has a few trees that really stand out. Those are the “heritage trees” of that hood. (You can see where those are in the gallery above and here ...
June 25, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Gallery 4 summer show in Rockland
Gallery 4 Summer show, “On the Road,” will be on view July 8 through Aug. 23, with an opening reception from 7 to 9 p.m., on Saturday, July 13.
June 24, 2013 - Rockland Standard