gallfly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n small solitary wasp that produces galls on oaks and other plants
- n fragile mosquito-like flies that produce galls on plants
- n any of various insects that deposit their eggs in plants causing galls in which the larvae feed
News & Articles
- Health overhaul confuses Medicare beneficiaries
(AP Photo/AARP). In this image made available by AARP shows Ida Gall, right speaking to an unidentified customer at the Connecticut Women's Expo on Saturday, Sept. 7, 2013 in Hartford, CT.
Sept. 12, 2013 - KUSI News San Diego
- AFL-CIO labor leaders demand Obama stop immigrant deportations
Several of the nation's top labor leaders are calling on President Obama to stop deporting immigrants until Congress passes an immigration overhaul bill that grants a pathway to citizenship for millions of people living in the United States illegally.
Sept. 11, 2013 - The Morning Call
- Hong Kong Dispute & Litigation Firm Gall Announces Three Senior Appointments
Hong Kong-based dispute resolution and litigation specialist law firm Gall is pleased to announce three senior appointments, further confirming its reputation as a leading independent dispute resolution firm in Asia.
Sept. 10, 2013 - LawFuel