- n a restless seeker after amusement or social companionship
- The Crown Princess, whose gadabout Prince Consort Bernhard last spring took a three weeks' bachelor vacation, leaving her at The Hague, told friends last week: "Benno and I will .
- Lady Edward Montagu, fortyish; from the Duke of Manchester's second son, gadabout Lord Edward Eugene Fernando Montagu, 41, who at one time or another has been deckhand, hobo, cab .
- Through a prominent New York City attorney, Thomas Bolan, Frankel met with Father Peter Jacobs, a gadabout clergyman who has ties to New York luminaries, including Walter Cronkite.
News & Articles
- Friday To-Do: The Foul Play Cabaret, The Frontier Circus
FOUL PLAY CABARET, THE FRONTIER CIRCUS 9 p.m. Maxine's. $10 adv., $12 day of. Could there be a more appealing combination of entertainers for the discerning gadabout than country musicians and burlesque performers? I think not. The burlesque troupe in this case would be the lovely, the beautiful and talented, the coolly unflappable ladies of the Foul Play Cabaret , est. 2011, Hot Springs, Ark ...
Aug. 16, 2013 - Arkansas Times
- Hans Reiser in NBC 11.com
OAKLAND -- The lawyer for computer engineer Hans Reiser said Wednesday that his estranged wife Nina "wasn't a perfect mother" and instead was "a gadabout, to put it mildly."
- Greg Shipperd in The Age
He's a student of the game, he's desperate to do as best he can. He's a very talented player. He's very popular within his own team as well as the general cricketing community,Shipperd said. "He's still a single gadabout, he has his...