- n appliances collectively
- But acquiring culinary gadgetry was easy compared with creating it, and Arnold quickly proved himself a gifted inventor.
- Sometimes the machine works fine, but often the experience of being wired up to a piece of gadgetry and asked questions by an unfriendly stranger can produce the same symptoms as a .
- In an age when bored billionaires use hi-tech gadgetry to get their names in the record books, Fontenoys feats hark back to a simpler time of personal strength, resilience and .
News & Articles
- Cure for common codes: Devil is in details for open-source auto technology
Dustin Walsh - The technology creeping into the modern car contains millions of lines of programming code, some of which is open-source -- a free license to a software's blueprint. And that creates fine-print legal issues among the myriad of programs and coding that are all working to power the latest automotive gadgetry.
June 23, 2013 - Crain's Detroit Business
- NMEA 2000 tech advances aid fishing
As the electronic gadgetry continues to improve on our boats and we continue to upgrade our electronics, there needed to be an installation standard and format so we could easily add technology to our
June 20, 2013 - The Scottsboro Daily Sentinel
- LG Launches 29-inch 21:9 TV and All-in-one PC
LG is a giant among mass producers of electronic gadgetry that you just can’t hold a candle up to. It is especially renowned for its round “G” face with an “L” for a nose at its center. The combined...
June 19, 2013 - I4U
- Sebastian Faulks in News1130
Faulks said the Bond of the books "is that much more vulnerable. He doesn't rely on gadgetry or superhero tactics or techniques. He relies on his own resourcefulness."
- Johnny Rotten in Reuters India
There's hardly any equipment on stage because a serious band don't require vast amounts of electronic gadgetry -- there's no fake, there's no nonsense,Lydon added at the London launch of a DVD of the Sex Pistols tour in 2007. "The songs...
- Dennis Lillee in Melbourne Herald Sun
I have no problems with technology that assists in helping umpires adjudicate correctly on run-outs and stumpings, but I am afraid 'Hawk-Eye' and his mate, the 'snickometer', are pure gadgetry,Lillee says.