- v cause to bear fruit
- v bear fruit
- s capable of bearing fruit
- Why do fig trees follow a different fruiting strategy from that of other trees? It turns out that figs are pollinated by tiny insects called fig wasps.
- After a vigorous walk we got to the area of a fruiting ficus tree near where the chimps had built their nests the night before.
- The Carolinas, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi report poor fruiting, yet fair prospects.
News & Articles
- Outdoors Calendar, Week beginning June 22
SATURDAYSummer Tree Walk, 10-11 a.m., Environmental Center, Central Park. For ages 12 and up. Our forest's wide array of trees is ready to show off. The leaves are fully formed, some will be blooming while others will already be fruiting. Join naturalist Andy Yoder to identify trees, discuss their i...
June 20, 2013 - Lancaster Online