frumpy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- The story referred to "the biggest case of his, or any other corporate lawyer's, career"--a phrase that has since been attached to Boies as frequently as descriptions of his frumpy .
- When a cool girl (Megan Fox) goes all ravenous after being mauled by a satanic rock band, her supposedly frumpy BFF (Amanda Seyfried) must save or kill her.
- Though she dressed like a dumpy Dutch huisvrouw in her frumpy hats, flat shoes and baggy tweeds, she was one of the world's richest women.
News & Articles
- Emma Watson Leads ‘The Bling Ring’ Premiere Red Carpet Style
We've been seeing a lot of Emma Watson lately (usually in Chanel), and it has to be said that the girl is killing it in terms of her red carpet ensembles as of late. Maybe it's just that we're so excited to see her out of those frumpy Gryffindor robes of old, or maybe it's just that she's actually a style maven on the rise... More »
June 7, 2013 - The Atlanta Post
- Barack Obama in Thaindian.com (blog)
Michelle, she looks fabulous. I am a little frumpy. Up until a few years ago, I only had four suits. She used to tease me because they would get really shiny,Obama said.
- Jessica Simpson in EfluxMedia News
I want to create clothes that flatter every figure,Simpson told the March issue of In Style. "I know how a dress can make you feel so frumpy. I promise mine won't."
- Joss Stone in United Press International
I enjoyed wearing the dresses,Stone said regarding filming her two-episode "Tudors" arc. "But the thing about Anne of Cleves is, she was not supposed to be attractive. Anne, let's be honest, was described as quite frumpy and ugly. But hey,...