frontiersman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a man who lives on the frontier
- A California businessman, Davey Crockett (distantly related to the frontiersman, he says), took the pair to China in 1999 to set up a wallboard exporting business.
- For about a month I was a spare, sinewy frontiersman in fringed buckskin, with crinkly little lines about the eyes and a slow laconic drawl.
- Although McQueen now has his first fragrance and even a property portfolio, don't expect this uncompromising frontiersman to go soft.
News & Articles
- Huck Finn Jubilee wraps at Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park in Ontario
ONTARIO - When William Vanderpool found out he was getting tickets for the Huck Finn Jubilee here for Father's Day, he decided to take advantage of the situation. He donned his favorite frontiersman attire for the occasion. Photo Gallery: Huck Finn Jubilee
June 17, 2013 - Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
- Sarah Palin in Politics Daily (blog)
I read Newsmax and the Frontiersman and Wall Street Journal and everything online,Palin responded. "I absorb the news via many, many sources."
- Paul Helmke in International Herald Tribune
There is the mythology advanced by the gun lobby of the Wild West and the individual frontiersman single-handedly holding off the British and the Indians and the bears simultaneously,said Helmke. "They've got politicians nervous about...