- n a writer or artist who sells services to different employers without a long-term contract with any of them
- a working for yourself
- s serving for wages in a foreign army
- The IG concludes that Feith's office, on a free-lance basis, made claims "that were inconsistent with the consensus of the intelligence community.
- Controversy erupts in the hotly contested Connecticut Senate primary after a free-lance blogstress posts an image of JOSEPH LIEBERMAN as Bill Clinton's "Little Black Sambo.
News & Articles
- Man Bites Off Friend's Ear During In-Car Argument
Here's a sure sign that you need new friends in your life: when one of them bites your ear off during an argument in a car. That's what Bronx resident Floyd Warren has been charged with doing on July 4, according to Virginia's Free-Lance Star . The newspaper says police were called out to Interstate 95 near Thornburg, Virginia around 8 a.m. that day to reports that a man was running in and out ...
July 9, 2013 - Jalopnik
- Mike Nolan in Contra Costa Times
He has only played running back for one year and I just want him to play the position more,Nolan said. "With the quarterback position, the running is more free-lance whereas with a running back, you have to be a little more disciplined."
- Eddie Gill in Monitor
We've got a free-lance offense, and if we move the ball like we did tonight it works out well for us,Gill said. "Sometimes we get a little stagnant and hold the ball one-on-one, and that's when we struggle. Tonight we did a really good job...