- a receiving a salary
salaried members of the staff
- s receiving or eligible for compensation
- s for which money is paid
- GM is immediately ceasing all corporate aircraft operations, unfortunately impacting approximately 50 hourly and salaried employees.
- Today a flotilla of freelance fact checkers make life more difficult for the salaried employees of what has come to be known as the MSM, or mainstream media.
- At present GM Canada has 12,000 hourly and salaried employees, but that number is expected to shrink to about 5,500 over the next couple of years.
News & Articles
- Chrysler to freeze salaried pension plans
Chrysler Group plans to freeze its pension plan for salaried workers at the end of 2013, following a similar decision made by General Motors a year ago.
June 15, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Chrysler to freeze U.S. salaried pension plans by December 31
By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC, the U.S. automaker controlled by Italy's Fiat, will freeze its U.S. pension plans for some 8,000 white-collar workers hired before 2004 on December 31. Those employees will be shifted to a plan similar to a 401(k) that is offered to salaried workers hired over the last decade, the third-largest U.S. automaker said on Friday. The move ...
June 14, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Chrysler to freeze pensions of salaried workers
Chrysler Group LLC will freeze the pensions of about 8,000 U.S. salaried employees on Dec. 31, saying the move is 'consistent with industry trends' aimed at reining in rising pension costs.
June 14, 2013 - Detroit News
- Antonin Scalia in NBC Chicago
Honest-services fraud is so broad it "would seemingly cover a salaried employee's phoning in sick to go to a ball game," Scalia wrote.
- Pranab Mukherjee in Daily News & Analysis
To make the income-tax returns forms simple and user friendly, Mukherjee said, "The income-tax department is now ready to notify Saral-II form for individual salaried taxpayers for the coming assessment year."
- Roger Goodell in International Herald Tribune
The system was formed to benefit lower-salaried players,commissioner Roger Goodell said. "If a player is making the minimum salary but plays in a high percentage of his team's plays, he will get a larger payout of the pool than a teammate...