freaky : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s strange and somewhat frightening
the whole experience was really freaky
- s conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual
- She's just, as she puts it, "a freaky kind of speed-reader.
- What's freaky about the system is that there's no GPS tracking system or anything, just a little gyroscopically enabled pebble and the receiver clip for the nano.
- And then there is the freaky teashop owner, a cameo appearance by Pakistan's very own Dracula, recruited from the cast of the classic 1970s Lahore knockoff.
News & Articles
- Coming to Enid: Jimmy John’s
ENID, Okla. — “Freaky-fast delivery” soon will be available in Enid, when Jimmy John’s opens in Westgate Plaza at 2312 W. Garriott, Suite E. The sandwich shop will be hiring 30 to 35 employees, said Matt Berry, who owns the business.
June 14, 2013 - The Enid News & Eagle
- Microsoft patent application details use of human bodies for inhuman data transmissions
While we know the human body is capable of generating electricity , we never quite thought of it as a data transmission channel like this Microsoft patent application suggests. According to the document, the folks up in Redmond would like to be able to transfer information from one electronic device to another with a simple touch, as seen in the image above. It all sounds a little freaky, but ...
June 14, 2013 - Engadget
- Matt’s Favorites: CEA’s Gadget Guy Visits WWJ, Golf for Health, Cool Legos And More
So what's the latest and greatest from the wacked-out world of high technology on the usual Freaky Friday? Glad you asked! Pull up that virtual chaise and have a listen...
June 13, 2013 - CBS Detroit
- Marlon Byrd in Forbes
This is something freaky. You won't see anything like this again for a long, long time. I am glad I was on this end of it,Byrd said.
- Joe Maddon in Seattle Post Intelligencer
He slipped in the dugout and cut his hand,Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "It was freaky. I think he grabbed onto the net and cut the inside of his hand. I didn't even want to look at it. Then Riggans came in and obviously he is supposed to...
- Kwame Kilpatrick in Metro Canada - Ottawa
Kilpatrick said: "I'm coming down there ...... LOL ditto. Freaky Chris!"