- The global rush into green technology could be setting the stage for a most unusual comeback: the foul-smelling Trabant, the oft-ridiculed symbol of communist East Germany, all but .
- Suppose you come home after a hard day of work, and there is your acne-ridden, foul-smelling brat of a son--if, indeed, he is your son, which is hard to believe--playing video .
- Meanwhile the landfill grows by the day, with the garbage leaking into a nearby mangrove forest, decomposing to release foul-smelling methane, a potent greenhouse gas.
- Sheikh Mohammed in Orlando Sentinel
When the plans were announced in 2003, Dubai ruler Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum said: "Money is like water. If you lock it up, it becomes stagnant and foul-smelling, but if you let it flow, it stays fresh."
- Alan Ross in guardian.co.uk
I for my part will not keep quiet while others whose minds have been corrupted by the disease of racism, accuse us the black people as being by virtue of our skin colour lazy, liars, foul-smelling, diseased, corrupt, violent, amoral, sexually... Thabo Mbeki http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thabo_Mbeki&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHi7lAXP4NkNmUK8EizMzw_FSLodQ SABC News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.sabcnews.com/politics/government/0,2172,90376,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHEBhhMz6efdB-IphWxhYtFGP1TGA Oct 21, 2004
39468 50700 foul-smelling Many of Ischia's visitors come for the hot mud treatments and thermal springs - Ross describes the fanghi, the foul-smelling mud pools in which there are always a handful of stout customers of both sexes wallowing".