- n a person who foretells your personal future
- But with a respected fortuneteller predicting the demise of this government, many Thais aren't confident that Samak will survive long enough to accomplish much.
- Igea attributes her good fortune to the prophecy of a Milan fortuneteller, who two years ago told her she would meet the man of her dreams in Capri.
- The fortuneteller studied Kawamura's palm, said gravely: "You are indeed accursed.
- Clayton Greene, Jr. in Business Gazette
If Montgomery County is concerned that a fortuneteller will engage in fraudulent conduct, the County can enforce fraud laws in the event that fraud occurs,Judge Clayton Greene Jr. wrote in the majority opinion.
- Bob Mackie in Los Angeles Times
Everybody was older than us, and we just clicked,Mackie says. "Nobody knew what to do with her. She looked kind of like a fortuneteller."
- Ali Abbas in Newark Star Ledger
We have no hope the government will help us,said Ali Abbas Hamidi, 44, Haman's cousin. "We believe more in our fortuneteller."