forum : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a public meeting or assembly for open discussion
- n a public facility to meet for open discussion
- Years ago, travel forums in which users answer other users' questions were hit or miss, with too many crackpots dominating the conversation.
- Barack Obama in USA Today
These reforms will begin to restore the Commissions as a legitimate forum for prosecution, while bringing them in line with the rule of law,Obama said in a statement.
- Peter Ueberroth in TIME
It must provide a proper forum for the peaceful expression of opinions and dissent. And it must safely and respectfully welcome the flame and honor the US athletes and other participants who will carry the torch,Ueberroth said.
- Dana Perino in Reuters India
We hope that this is a forum to address various concerns we all have with Syria -- Syria's support of terrorism, repression of its own people, and so we will see how this progresses,said White House spokeswoman Dana Perino.