- n small perennial herb having bright blue or white flowers
- King George in the dress uniform of Admiral of the Fleet, with the green ribbon of the Order of the Thistle, stepped out followed by Queen Elizabeth in forget-me-not blue, his .
- HEARTS IN CHAINS: A photo of convict Emma Mayner and her children with a letter to her grandson and a hand-sewn "forget-me-not".
- The baby lay on its back for some minutes, gazing with calm wonder at a sky like a forget-me-not with small thin clouds like puffs of frosty breath.
- Charlize Theron in Fashion Monitor Toronto
We're not engaged. It's a Victorian ring decorated with forget-me-not flowers. It opens up and you can put love letters inside,Charlize Theron said.
- Benny Benson in Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
This is what the 13-year-old Benson said of his simple design, chosen as a winner out of 142 entries: "The blue field is for the Alaska sky and the forget-me-not, an Alaskan flower. The North Star is for the future state of Alaska, the most...
- Prince Harry in Melbourne Herald Sun
Prince Seeiso and I both lost our mothers when we were young. We set up Sentebale in their memory. Sentebale is the Lesotho word for the flower forget-me-not,Harry said.