forester : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n English writer of adventure novels featuring Captain Horatio Hornblower (1899-1966)
- n someone trained in forestry
- a situated at or toward the bow of a vessel
- The forester refused to do this, restrained by the little grain of goodness that remains in mortals, however debased they may be grown.
- Pallante got some money from his father, a retired forester, saying that he needed it for examination fees at the University of Catania.
News & Articles
- Subaru Forester Vs Subaru XV Crosstrek: Which Crossover To Buy?
As we've noted before, many automotive journalists seem to own Subarus as their personal cars. We recently spent three days with a new 2014 Subaru Forester XT--the more powerful turbocharged model--driving South Africa's Garden Route along the country's south coast, from Plettenburg Bay to Cape Town. The drive included quite a few single-lane dirt...
June 14, 2013 - The Car Connection
- Subaru Forester remains smartly sized
The Subaru Forester, well known as a durable and eminently functional compact sport utility vehicle, adds more power, more room, more safety features and a retuned suspension for 2014.
June 13, 2013 - Detroit News
- Wyoming state forester says state still damp
Wyoming's state forester says conditions remain too damp to fuel the kind of large forest fires that are burning in the southern Rocky Mountains.
June 13, 2013 - KGWN-TV Cheyenne
- Ryan Crocker in guardian.co.uk
Every gallon that we produce of ethanol, whether it's corn-based or biofuels from cellular offing, every gallon we create here is a gallon for which we pay an American farmer or an American forester and not a dollar we'll have to end up to pay to a... Gordon Smith http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Smith&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHaul0aeg4d7jGH1BcezHO3L6yIDw News-Review http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.oregonnews.com/article/20070809/NEWS/70809035&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGeovOa5GoUh-SIZA-RDeT_t96zxg Aug 9, 2007
39066 50405 foreswear The agreement will not establish permanent bases in Iraq, and we anticipate that it will expressly foreswear them. The agreement will not specify troop levels, and it will not tie the hands of the next administration," Crocker said.