- s of, relating to, or used in public debate or argument
- s used or applied in the investigation and establishment of facts or evidence in a court of law
- Sure, forensic science makes great TV, but Texas residents oppose a plan for a.
- Chatters, a forensic anthropologist, had been called in by the coroner of Benton County, Wash.
- A more complex forensic approach now available utilizes a command system developed in the late 1970s to initialize modems to ask the phone specific questions about the .
News & Articles
- Forensic work could lead to girl's ID, killer
Forensic work on remains found in a St. Louis area cemetery is aimed at trying to identify a little girl murdered two decades ago, and possibly her killer.
June 19, 2013 - Jefferson City News Tribune
- Forensic work could lead to killer of girl found decapitated 30 years ago
(KMOV) – Forensic work on remains found a Berkeley cemetery is aimed at identifying a little girl murdered three decades ago. Volunteer crews using burial records found the child’s remains Monday in the overgrown Washington Park Cemetery, near Lambert-St. Louis International Airport. Finding her grave was difficult because she was not where the records showed. According to officials, the ...
June 18, 2013 - KMOV St. Louis
- Forensic Psychiatrist Who Interviewed Michael Pilato Testifies
In court Tuesday morning, jurors continued to watch a video of Pilato being interviewed by a forensic psychiatrist.
June 18, 2013 - YNN Rochester
- David Miliband in Reuters
We do not yet have confirmation of who they are. Forensic examinations are under way to establish their identities and the causes of death,Miliband said. "Our immediate thoughts are clearly with the families of the five Britons taken...
- Arlen Specter in FOXNews
In a letter to White House Counsel Fred Fielding, Leahy and Specter asked that the White House appoint "a fair and objective process for investigating this matter, including the use of a mutually trusted computer forensic expert."