- n the deck between the bridge and the forecastle
- Alvin skirted the Titanic's knife-edge bow, where the great liner's name was obscured by "rivers of rust," then explored the foredeck and port side, where the scientists spotted .
- On the submarine's black foredeck another knot of men stood.
- After dinner we retreated to the comfortable chairs, pillows and mattresses piled on the foredeck to lose ourselves in the stars and watch the moon set over Selayar's hills.
News & Articles
- Luxury Supiore Uno electric boat makes a green splash
The Uno has a foredeck with solar panels and a top speed of about 11 mph. (Credit: Supiore) If you ever feel the need to humble yourself because of your Croesus-like excesses, go small and go green. Those are two words to describe the Supiore Uno, a compact luxury watercraft that's all electric. Billed as the first solar-powered electric tender , the Uno packs a barbeque, chilled wine storage ...
Nov. 19, 2013 - CNET