- n the finger next to the thumb
- Lau Hiu Fai makes a pistol out of his thumb and forefinger, cocks his wrist and aims at an imaginary target across the room.
- The fowler and his assistants would rush to the massacre, which was the crushing of the head of each individual bird between the thumb and forefinger.
- Her forefinger is a swollen lump, bruised from an injury the previous day, and each thrust of her sword sets it throbbing anew.
News & Articles
- Denard Robinson laces up shoes with Jaguars - but loosely
Robinson said he was hampered in camp by a cut between his right thumb and forefinger. 'A little cooking deal, cutting potatoes,' he said. 'I thought I was a chef ... I got 10 stitches.'
June 18, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- PIP Is A Bluetooth Biosensor That Aims To Use Your Phone To Gamify Beating Stress
Irish startup Galvanic has just launched a Kickstarter to crowdsource funding a wireless stress biosensor it's calling PIP. PIP is a Bluetooth biosensor that monitors its user's stress levels by measuring their galvanic skin response (GSR) as they hold the PIP pinched between thumb and forefinger. GSR means skin conductance -- so basically how sweaty you're getting.
June 17, 2013 - TechCrunch
- VB Chandrasekhar in Hindu
Team manager VB Chandrasekar said: "There is a slight swelling on the forefinger. But he should recover in time for the clash against Kings XI."
- Rahul Dravid in CNN-IBN
Harbhajan suffered a bruise on the forefinger of his bowling hand while fielding today. And we asked him not to bowl at the nets as a precautionary measure only. He will be available to play in the first match,captain Rahul Dravid said.
- Ronald Reagan in The Sun Daily
Regan has written in his memoir that Reagan said to him: "Don, we came so close. It's just a shame." "He placed his thumb and forefinger less than a half inch apart and added, 'We were that close to an agreement.' "