- n the outer or front court of a building or of a group of buildings
- Conveniently ignoring the silver Mercedes parked in the forecourt outside, she repeats she makes nothing from prostitution.
- Sylvia Plath committed suicide and your mother is walking across the forecourt with your father.
- It's the world's tallest hotel, and probably its least subtle gold-leaf is applied as liberally as undercoat, there's a fleet of white Rolls Royces on the forecourt and dancing .
News & Articles
- Jackie Chan leaves imprints in Hollywood for the second time
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Chinese action film star Jackie Chan on Thursday became the first person to twice leave the imprints of his hands and feet in cement at Hollywood's famed Chinese Theatre. Chan, who has starred in some 150 films in a career spanning more than 40 years, first left imprints in the forecourt of the theater in 1997, adding to the collection that features screen legends from ...
June 7, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Erik Hazelhoff Roelfzema in New York Times
By working with Scala, Gilbarco Veeder-Root will offer our customers a seamless indoor to forecourt digital signage and advertising experience by coupling the breakthrough technology of our FlexPay payment engine with Scala's leading digital... Andrew Robinson http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Robinson&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFZcot2AAKeSjl2BAXNIQ1mTkL6RQ PR Web (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/9/prweb1321474.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGcJBXjEuc09wBFSfifwf4g0e8Uvw Sep 15, 2008
38956 50301 foredeck Mr. Hazelhoff Roelfzema wrote of the gunboat: Crewmen crouched on the foredeck and along the sides. Finally, they pulled us aboard without stopping, abandoning the dinghy. Then, rearing up under full power, the 320 roared out to sea."