followers : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a group of followers or enthusiasts
- n a person who accepts the leadership of another
- n someone who travels behind or pursues another
- Though Howell and several followers were charged with attempted murder, a jury acquitted the followers, and the charges against Howell were later .
- To his followers he is irresistible, the pinnacle of the organization that means so much to them.
- Some of Do and Ti's followers had been with them as long as 20 years; they were rich and poor, black, white and Latino--people who shared little more than a willingness, or a .
News & Articles
- In Mecca, Saudi cleric urges followers to back Syria rebels
By Sami Aboudi DUBAI (Reuters) - A senior cleric in Islam's holy city Mecca exhorted followers on Friday to support Syrian rebels by "all means", the latest in a series of rhetorical attacks on President Bashar al-Assad reflecting rising sectarian tension across the Middle East. His appeal came at a time when momentum on the battlefield has been shifting in Assad's favor, just a few months after ...
June 14, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Justin Bieber becomes first to 40 million Twitter followers
On Tuesday, Justin Bieber became the first person to reach 40 million followers on Twitter -- and his follower count is still growing.
June 14, 2013 - The Journal News
- Twitter Analytics: Timeline Activity & Followers
Twitter launched free Twitter Analytics under Twitter Ads . The Twitter Analytics are pretty basic, giving you basic information about what you share and how many mentions, retweets, favorites, clicks and replies each tweet gets. It also shows you follower activity, such as the number of follows and follows over a period of time. I personally cannot load my followers analytics at this time, but ...
June 14, 2013 - Search Engine Roundtable
- Barack Obama in Thaindian.com (blog)
And the same is true for Buddhists and Hindus; for followers of Confucius and for humanists,Obama said. "It is, of course, the Golden Rule - the call to love one another; to understand one another; to treat with dignity and respect those...
- Ted Strickland in Minneapolis Star Tribune
Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland told the crowd, "the McCain-Palin campaign and some of their followers unfortunately want you to be afraid of Barack Obama."
- Michael Hayden in guardian.co.uk
His death or capture clearly would have a significant impact on the confidence of his followers Ã¢â‚¬both core al-Qaida and unaffiliated extremists throughout the world," Hayden said.