flowerpot : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a container in which plants are cultivated
- Instead, the photog's mother turned Stanley into a fancy flowerpot.
- Moonlighting has its share of incongruous images (a flowerpot Nowak discovers in a toilet bowl) and gorgeous ones (a sweetly comic Degas overtone as one of the laborers reposes in .
- Despite the fact that Jones photographs like a goddess, in person she frequently wears large flowerpot hats, makes puns and has an adorably goofy laugh that she regularly hauls out .
News & Articles
- San Jacinto: Woman allegedly throws flowerpot at man during argument
A San Jacinto woman who allegedly threw a flowerpot at a man during a heated exchange has been arrested, law enforcement officials have reported. Officers responded to an assault call just before 11 p.m., Thursday June 20 in the 600 block of North Ramona Blvd. in San Jacinto.
June 21, 2013 - Southwest Riverside News Network
- Larry Miller in Market Wire (press release)
The Government of Canada is committed to keeping this iconic piece of Canadian heritage preserved for the benefit of the community of Tobermory,said MP Larry Miller. "This new arrangement will ensure that the Flowerpot Island Lightstation...
- Vladimir Putin in Times Online
Asked to guarantee that rumours of a new rouble denomination were untrue, Mr Putin responded: "Do you want me to eat soil from a flowerpot? Make an oath in blood?"
- Jerry Flannery in Independent
It's a good dose of the real world,says Flannery. "Like when everyone's talking about a big game like this weekend and your main priority is getting this fridge fixed or why did someone kick over my flowerpot last night."