fleecy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s (of fabrics) having soft nap produced by brushing
a fleecy lining
- Soon fleecy streamers of smoke were seen high over cities, spelling out trademarks for advertisers.
- And Heller can fill one page with yammering, visceral horror, can make the next prance with fleecy hilarity.
- Brown cows sunk in August meadows, fly-twitching, drowsily browsing; sheep streaming, grey blurs, cloud-patterned, home over a hill to a fold of peaceful and fleecy sleep .
News & Articles
- A quiet afternoon in the sun
A small patch of fleecy cumulus clouds moves lazily across an opening in the norway pines in an otherwise mostly blue sky on this quiet summer afternoon. It transforms itself into a ghostly shroud, and then mischievously disappears behind the trees.
Aug. 16, 2013 - The Pilot-Independent