flashiness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Joffrin isn't the only pundit who has lamented Sarkozy's star-struck flashiness in an office formerly characterized by the monumental solemnity of Charles de Gaulle, the .
- I'm not saying the coach was trying to inject race into his discussion of flashiness.
- Will ABC news, which tried to de-emphasize the anchorman and gambled on hi-tech flashiness instead, be able to lift itself out of third place?.
News & Articles
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wore a Silk and Ruffle Halter Top
Yesterday, the mother of Apple and Moses appeared in the desert (a.k.a. Las Vegas) to deliver a keynote address at the Licensing Expo 2013. While the Goop founder looked classy in a black-and-white outfit from Prabal Gurung's fall 2013 collection, she added a touch of Sin City flashiness with her ... More »
June 19, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Jeff Keppinger in Springfield News Sun
I have no problem with that,Keppinger said. "I can handle his flashiness on double plays. I kind of like it. He's flashy and I'm not. The other day there was a ball up the middle that I thought was mine. I didn't think Phillips had a...
- Joe Mazzello in Seattle Post Intelligencer
I remember having to put the book down sometimes because what he would say would just be so unbearable to think of going through, and he would say it just like it was his normal job,Mazzello says. "There was no flashiness at times. But...
- Cappie Pondexter in FanHouse (blog)
We showed how competitive we are as women,Pondexter said. "It's not about flashiness or being able to play above the rim, but just our heart and our commitment level to each other."