- n bottle that has a narrow neck
- n the quantity a flask will hold
- In its second week of spring and summer showings, Parisian haute couture managed to sashay back to the hip-flask era, blast off into far-outer space, and keep fashion pundits .
- By his call of 90, Coyne had offered to pay $490 per flask for ten flasks of mercury to be delivered the month after next.
- I began my career as a country squire with nothing but a high heart, a flask of citronella, and a fork for toasting marshmallows in case supplies ran low.
News & Articles
- Holding Chief McGrath accountable: Editorial cartoon
McGrath and Flask talked about accountability, but not for themselves.
June 12, 2013 - The Sun Press
- Man Carrying Sword, Guitar, Flask of Cocaine Arrested In Tiffin
IOWA CITY, Iowa -- An Iowa City man wielding a guitar, a sword and a flask of cocaine was arrested at a gas station in Tiffin Monday night.
June 11, 2013 - KCRG-TV9 Cedar Rapids
- Police say man arrested in Tiffin was carrying sword, guitar, flask of cocaine
An Iowa City man wielding a guitar, a sword and a flask of cocaine was arrested at a gas station in Tiffin Monday night. Johnson County Sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to the Kum & Go gas station in Tiffin at 11:21 p.m. for a report of a man outside the store who was scaring the customers.
June 11, 2013 - The Gazette