fishbone : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Bob Hope, rehearsing for a radio show, suddenly gagged and choked, wheezed painfully until a doctor came and took a fishbone out of his throat.
- Britain's Secretary of State for Scotland, Hector McNeil, 40, choked on a breakfast fishbone, had to be rushed to Westminster Hospital to have it removed.
- His father was usually drunk and out of a job; his mother was obsessed by the delusion that she had a fishbone lodged in her throat.
- Cameron Crowe in Forbes
("Cusack wanted Fishbone - `I wanna play Fishbone!'" Crowe added, saying that the actor is actually playing that band's "Party at Ground Zero" while shooting this wistful moment.)
- Tom Knox in Philadelphia Inquirer
David Fishbone goes to work every day,Knox said yesterday in a telephone interview. "He works hard. He's smart."
- John Norwood Fisher in calendarlive.com
At this point, it's still Fishbone because Angelo and me can still access that original energy,Fisher said. "We got a band of hard-riding brothers that seem to love what it means to be in Fishbone."