- n a state of affairs in which you have no privacy
- n a transparent bowl in which small fish are kept
- On the way, each students dropped a dollar bill into a fishbowl as compensation for the suffering that the last person was to endure while waiting.
- But Hilary Strauch has had to do it in a fishbowl The Survivor: Genelle Guzman-McMillan was the last person found alive in the debris of Ground Zero.
- You live in a fishbowl now.
News & Articles
- With regards to MLB Draft, Zammarelli family hopes good things are in store for son Nick
LINCOLN – In a spring season that has seen their son operate in a fishbowl and subjected to seemingly never-ending interactions with pro baseball scouts, Nick Zammarelli Jr. and wife Lisa have been with Lincoln High senior standout Nick III every step of the way. The journey leading up to Major League Baseball’s first-year player draft has been part eye-opener, part draining ordeal. Frequently ...
June 7, 2013 - The Woonsocket Call
- Tavis Smiley in FOXNews
I'm not sure people have considered, in the euphoria and jubilation and excitement, the fishbowl Obama will be in,Smiley said. "How everything he does for black people, he runs the risk of being accused of being tribal."
- Richard Merkt in FOX News
He really doesn't seem to get it that he is no longer a private citizen, but rather living in the public fishbowl, with all the public disclosure and exposure that entails,Merkt said.
- Terry Francona in International Herald Tribune
He came in ...... kind of a fishbowl where obviously everybody's looking at him, what he was going to do, and I thought he handled himself with ease and he turned into a good teammate real fast,Francona said. "He made himself so at home I...