fiscal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a involving financial matters
- Ezra Klein, as usual, has some smart thoughts about what fiscal responsibility really means--hint: it isn't about this year or next year's deficit, it's about long term structural .
- The adding machines of the Treasury Department last week celebrated the Federal fiscal New Year's day by doing a simple subtraction: Spent $8,001.
- My column in the soon-to-be-on-newsstands PTI, which isn't online yet, is about fiscal stimulus.
News & Articles
- Fiscal Stress Scores
Broome County is designated as being susceptible to fiscal stress by the state comptroller and that comes as no surprise to County Executive Debbie Preston. Comptroller Thomas Dinapoli tagged Broome County with that designation because of the ratio of it's general fund balance to it's expenditures. Preston says the County's finances are a problem she's tried to tackle since taking office in 2012 ...
June 18, 2013 - FOX 40 Binghamton
- FactSet fiscal 3Q net income rises 11 pct
FactSet Research Systems Inc. said Tuesday that its fiscal third-quarter net income rose 11 percent. The company's adjusted profit matched Wall Street expectations and its outlook for the current period ...
June 18, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- FAA fiscal ’14 budget would keep threatened Mississippi air control towers open
The Federal Aviation Administration’s budget for fiscal 2014 assumes an end to the federal fiscal sequester and proposes including money to keep open 149 contract air traffic control towers around the country, including five in Mississippi, previously targeted for loss of FAA funding.
June 18, 2013 - Mississippi Business Journal
- David Cameron in The Associated Press
This weekend isn't about a row over fiscal policy. We all agree about the need for fiscal consolidation,he said. "This is about putting the world economy on an irreversible path to recovery."