fermenting : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a process in which an agent causes an organic substance to break down into simpler substances; especially, the anaerobic breakdown of sugar into alcohol
- v be in an agitated or excited state
The Middle East is fermenting
- v work up into agitation or excitement
Islam is fermenting Africa
- v cause to undergo fermentation
- v go sour or spoil
- According to Estee Lauder, which owns the product, his formula consisted of fermenting a seaweed broth to the prerecorded gurglings of previous batches.
- The less exposure the fermenting juices have to the pips, the softer the end product.
- Moreover, Satanism was added to the rapidly fermenting mix; new charges included not only child rape, sodomy, and pornographic filmmaking, but also the ritual killing of infants .
News & Articles
- Biopharmaceutical company finds niche in Valley
ABEC makes equipment for drug industry in Hanover Township, Northampton County. In 1974, Jack Wilson did something many people only dream about: He quit his job making industrial fermenting equipment and started his own business.
June 8, 2013 - The Morning Call
- Graham Richardson in The Australian
Foremost in fermenting that frenzy has been The Sydney Morning Herald,Richardson wrote. "Given that one of their senior journalists had been to lunch with McGurk in the weeks before his death, the Herald obviously believed they owned the...
- Pierre Gagnaire in Korea Times
Kimchi is a very interesting item to me. It looks simple at first sight, but everything in it composes a delicate harmony. Tastes and scents also get all varied in the process of fermenting,Gagnaire said. "Several times I made it for...