feebleminded : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s retarded in intellectual development
- On second thought, they let him go and got another from a feebleminded 19-year-old named George Bilger.
- The patient himself, being either insane or feebleminded, cannot give a consent which is legally or morally worth much.
- It's their irrational (but plausible to the feebleminded) excuse for their continued refusal to participate.
News & Articles
- At Least 150 Women Illegally Sterilized in California's Prisons
California has a dark history of sterilizing at least 20,000 people who were deemed too poor, too drunk, too promiscuous, too criminal or too feebleminded to reproduce between 1909 and 1964. But a recent investigation finds that even in the 21st century, some female inmates are still being pressured to undergo tubal tubal ligation. [ more › ]
July 7, 2013 - LAist