fecundation : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n creation by the physical union of male and female gametes; of sperm and ova in an animal or pollen and ovule in a plant
- n making fertile as by applying fertilizer or manure
- Ignorant in most things (he once forbade the artificial fecundation of date palms, precipitating a famine), he violated Arabian chivalry by employing his brains in war; adopted .
- The Kindia experiments, in cross-breeding apes and humans by arti- ficial fecundationgorillas with Negroes, orang-outangs with Ori- entals, chimpanzees with whites were .
- Lack of sunshine prevented proper fecundation, resulting in a crop that is little more than half the size of 1977's.