fatuity : Definition, Usages, News and More
- None of them require the audience to embrace heavy-duty fantasy or comic-romantic fatuity.
- He's happy to play dumb allowing Dewey to live profitably within the unexamined premises, the mythic fatuity, of his media-driven myth.
- You might just as well talk about the general fatuity of American journalism, American medicine, American mathematicsor American finance.
News & Articles
- Why take stock when you can kill the messenger?
We increasingly live in a world in which fatuity (as in smug stupidity) prevails. Think of the unionistas’ cries for more and/or “more equitable” state ...
March 9, 2014 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Christopher Hitchens in Bloomberg
Slamming the Nobel committee's decision as a "selection of absurdity," UK writer Christopher Hitchens described anti-war poems written by Pinter as "a preference for dictatorship larded with obscenity and fatuity," in a Wall Street...