fascistic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a relating to or characteristic of fascism
- The starkly fascistic phrase was, in fact, a tagline for Castro, who Romney had, earlier in the same speech, declared "a stain on Cuban soil.
- In a controversial extrapolation, they suggested a motive for spreading the measles epidemic: if deliberately ignited, it may have been to prove Neel's "fascistic eugenics .
- People don't have an eye for this postwar, slightly fascistic look yet, but they will.
- David Heyman in IESB.NET
She is all about control; order is paramount,says David Heyman. "Anything that veers from her almost fascistic view of the way things should be has no hope of surviving in her world. She doesn't believe that her students' minds are vessels...
- Jonah Goldberg in Media Matters for America
On February 22, National Review Online editor-at-large Jonah Goldberg said: "I think one of the things that is decidedly fascistic, or at least just a bad idea, is looking for silver bullets. You know, when Barack Obama campaigns, he's basically...
- Ralph Nader in Boston Globe (registration)
Nader called their efforts "the most disgraceful fascistic practices in the modern history of the Democratic Party."