- n an adherent of fascism or other right-wing authoritarian views
- a relating to or characteristic of fascism
- Comments by two Italian politicians open old wounds about the role of Italy's former fascist government.
- Glenn Beck, the conservative commentator and self-proclaimed "rodeo clown", found a new hobby horse the other night secretly "communist" and "fascist" art buried into the .
- Mussolini's fascist ideology was all-encompassing, nationalistic and occasionally deadly well before he adopted racial and anti-Semitic laws following Hitler's example.
News & Articles
- Stats Sunday – Oh “K” Can You See?
By Bob Vorwald (@bobvorwald) – WGN Sports Executive Producer Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic. (Bull Durham – 1988) If Crash Davis …
June 16, 2013 - WGN TV Chicago
- Letter: Fascism Comes to America
Who would have thought our first openly fascist president would be a Democrat? No matter; it might have been a Republican if the timing had been different, because our so-called two party system is in reality one party with two branches differing little in key respects.
June 14, 2013 - Valley News
- Fox Host Tells Anti-Islam Leader ‘We’ve Got Your Back’
Fox host, Brian Kilmeade, has told a neo-fascist group, the English Defense League, ‘We’ve got your back’. Only after 15 minutes of interviewing leader of the group, Tommy Robinson, Kilmeade exclaimed: “Well Tommy, we’ve got your back and we’ll definitely look to keep in touch. I really think it’s a very — it’s great, what [...] Fox Host Tells Anti-Islam Leader ‘We’ve Got Your Back’ is a post ...
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Allama Iqbal in International Herald Tribune
The government is bent on picking up every opposition man,said Ahsan Iqbal, spokesman for the party of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif. "All fascist tactics are being used and all the state machinery is being exploited for the...
- Xavier Bertrand in WBFO
Throwing around phrases like 'socialist' and 'Soviet- style takeover' and 'fascist' and 'right-wing nut,' that may grab headlines, but it also has the effect of comparing our government, our political opponents, to authoritarian, even murderous... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA BusinessWeek http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-05-01/obama-says-over-the-top-rhetoric-hinders-compromise-update1-.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGQ2sMtzu-rBc77ZaFAaOqGykEQXw May 1, 2010
36449 47193 fascist Xavier Bertrand, leader of the UMP party, called the Mediapart website a site that uses fascist methods," accusing it of publishing recordings of private conversations between Bettencourt and her wealth manager he said were taped illegally.