eyeball : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye
- v look at
- In myopia (nearsightedness) the eyeball is usually long from front to back; in far-sighted people it is often short.
- Doctors in Washington last week made surgical history when they slipped an ingenious and incredibly small ultra sound probe inside a patient's eyeball for the first time and .
- Pickens, the chairman of Mesa Petroleum (1984 sales: $413 million), an oil and gas producer with 650 employees, has gone eyeball to eyeball with the biggest, strongest and .
News & Articles
- Eyeball Licking Fetish Causing Pink Eye Outbreak In Japan
A new sexual fetish sweeping across Japan has led to an outbreak of pink eye in schools, unofficially called "oculolinctus," Fans of the fetish become sexually aroused by licking their partner's eyeballs or having their own eyeballs licked. Authorities first became aware that something was going on when kids began showing up at school wearing eye patches. Pink eye is caused by bacteria getting ...
June 11, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Here Are Highlights of Tila Tequila's Acting in Masterminds
Liar and professional bisexual Tila Tequila isn't that much worse than her co-stars (including Hulk Hogan's ex-con son Nick, and The Wire 's Tray Chaney) in the direct-to-video shitfest Masterminds , but that's like saying that a lobotomy isn't that much worse than losing an eyeball. It all sucks. Read more...
June 11, 2013 - Gawker
- NanoGlass is a poor geek's stripped-down Google Glass
NanoGlass attaches to your favorite pair of glasses or sunglasses. (Credit: EmoPulse) Now that Google Glass is in the hands of developers, it seems like everybody wants a smartphone connection on their specs. That pesky $1,500 price tag is a little annoying, though. Let's say you don't need all the fancy Glass features, like an eyeball-level display, camera, directions, search, and voice ...
June 10, 2013 - CNET
- George Clooney in Trend News Agency
If I were as famous as some of those kids who are on the magazines right now at 21 years old, I'd be shooting crack under my eyeball,Clooney says in an interview in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine, on newsstands Monday...
- Lurita Doan in Washington Post
This is a priority,GSA Administrator Lurita Doan told Congress in April. "You look at the list of who these businesses are, and you can eyeball them and say, 'Is that really a small business?' You have to do that. And if the heads of the...
- Arlen Specter in ABC News
Rejections in a news conference don't count,said Specter, R-Pa. "Rejections eyeball to eyeball count."