- n the organ of sight
- n good discernment (either visually or as if visually)
she has an eye for fresh talent
he has an artist's eye
- n attention to what is seen
he tried to catch her eye
- n an area that is approximately central within some larger region
they were in the eye of the storm
- n a small hole or loop (as in a needle)
the thread wouldn't go through the eye
- v look at
- The recall of Complete MoisturePlus, which the CDC says may be linked to a blinding eye condition, is just the latest problem for solutions.
- Cast a cold eye On life, on death.
- Seeing-eye dogs are great, but why should one animal have a monopoly on helping the blind? Given the existence of hearing-ear cats, seizure-assist pigs and monkey helpers for .
News & Articles
- Sleepy Eye Post 7 Legion wins first game
The Sleepy Eye Post 7 Legion team won their first game of the summer on June 10 when they hosted New Ulm Gold.
June 13, 2013 - Sleepy Eye Herald Dispatch
- Eye On India - Chicago
The third edition of the annual Eye on India Festival will include a mix of art exhibits, discussion panels, cultural performances and collaborations with local artists and groups in the city of Chicago and surrounding neighborhoods including Naperville, Logan Center and Bronzeville. The festival is produced in partnership with the Chicago Park District, Columbia College, Chicago, the ...
June 11, 2013 - WBEZ 91.5 Chicago
- EYE Lighting International of Mentor participates in elite event
EYE Lighting International of Mentor will exhibit its full line of high-intensity discharge and light-emitting diode lamp and luminaire lighting solutions during the American Public Power Association National Conference and Public Power Expo.
June 11, 2013 - The News-Herald
- Barack Obama in Boston Globe (registration)
I've got some news for him,Obama said. "There was no such thing as Al Qaeda in Iraq until George Bush and John McCain took us into a war that should've never been authorized and never been waged. They took our eye off the people who were...
- Terry Taylor in The Associated Press
Robert was a lovely man who truly had a zest for life,Sports Editor Terry Taylor said. "He had a twinkle in his eye, a sly sense of humor and, usually, a self-deprecating remark that made him an irresistible magnet for all of us. We loved...
- Doc Rivers in ESPN
Well, there's a lot of crying in our locker room, a lot of people who care. I don't think there was a dry eye,Rivers said. "A lot of hugs, a lot of people feeling awful. That's a good thing, it means everybody cared."