- n the arch of hair above each eye
- Products such as the brand's eyelash curlers, makeup brushes and eyebrow styling are coveted everywhere.
- Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi has raised many an eyebrow over his four-decade rule: keeping cheetahs as pets, staying in nomad tents during trips abroad citing fear of .
- The fleeting seconds would seem unlikely to raise an eyebrow among the liberal audience of film lovers who rush to Sundance each year in search of edgy, independent fare.
News & Articles
- Residents reflect on plant explosions
Two plant explosions in two days definitely has folks raising an eyebrow. With over 80 people injured and three losing their lives, you would probably ask why Mary Turner lives so close to CF Industries. She says accidents are unfortunate but it comes with the territory.
June 16, 2013 - WAFB Baton Rouge
- 'Little' Al Robles' big job: Make his own name in politics
Carson's newest councilman carries the baggage of corruption probes and eyebrow-raising connections into office. He hears the whispers, but says he's going to prove people wrong.
June 14, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- $75K Laptop? DNC Report Causes Stir
The Democratic National Convention may be long over, but its organizers have not forgotten the almost half a million dollars worth of electronics they seem to have lost. Organizers of the Charlotte, N.C., convention have filed an eyebrow-raising police report for lost and stolen electronics,...
June 14, 2013 - ABC News
- Laura Hillenbrand in FOX News
I have definitely gotten a raised eyebrow and a 'You look fine!'said Hillenbrand, 39.
- Mahmoud Hashemi Shahroudi in Africasia
It should not be done in a way that if we want to groom an eyebrow we end up by poking out the eye,Shahroudi commented, using a traditional Persian proverb.
- Geoff Ogilvy in SportingNews.com
They are pretty cool,Ogilvy said. "When I heard gold shoes, I raised an eyebrow. But actually when I got them, they are pretty sweet. I think they're nice."